Landlords & Managing Agents

If you're responsible for notifying the utilities companies and local council, you can use our free portal to do this.

What do you need?

The tenants details, including the current and future address.

How does the process work?

By entering the tenant's current address, we identify the existing Energy, Water & Sewerage provider(s) as well as the Local Council.





Once selected and verified, just press confirm and all of the suppliers will be informed of the move.

We will also send an email to your tenant explaining that we've notified these companies about their move.




Home Insurance

Mobile Phones


We then offer to transfer the remainder of their providers – meaning no more redirecting old tenant’s mail after they've gone.

Register your interest

To register your interest about setting up an account, please fill in the form below and one of the team will be in touch to get you set up.



* Required Field

Key info

 This is a FREE service

 No account numbers required

 It takes 2 minutes

 See your moves in our portal

 Weekly updates if required